ALL THE ORDERS COME WITH TRACKING NUMBER
FAQ Second Version
Paypal Secure Payment
Paypal offers a highly secure method to send money from your credit card, bank account, or stored online credit, without telling online shops your confidential credit card numbers. Bulkgear staff will never ask you for your full credit card numbers or Paypal login details. For your own security, please do not give this information to anyone (including our staff) and do not click on links inside emails purporting to be from Paypal. charge you a fee for uploading money to their system or making payments. Please check on their relevant information pages for specific details.
Which Payment Method I can Pay and Can I pay COD - cash on delivery?
No. Sorry. We don’t accept COD(Cash on Delivery). Bulkgear primarily uses PayPal to process secure online payments. Through PayPal, we accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Cashu, WesternUnion, Webmoney, Boleto, Discover, and bank transfer (debit card).You can use one of our secure payment methods to pay for your order.
If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs?
Usually, when you import goods from BULKGEAR, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office.
There’s usually no reason to worry because:
- BULKGEAR provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it’s pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
- If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
- If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, that is your responsibility to know about before you order from BULKGEAR. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it’s your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a license to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on BULKGEAR, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
- As the importer, you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.
If an item is missing accessories such as earphones or a cable?
First, check the details in the product description again on BULKGEAR to make sure it is supposed to have what you think it should.
If you’re really missing something, please contact us, and here’s how we’ll handle it:
- Give us your order number and the product code.
- If the missing part is hard to describe, please provide a photo and reference a similar product photo on BULKGEAR.
- If we confirm something is missing, we’ll send it out to you free of charge.